Some of my projects on GitHub
- Data Science Skills - A diagram to help map out data science skill areas to be developed in training and fellowship programs.
- Open Source Geospatial Training - Lessons for learing GRASS, Python, R and some BASH for geospatial analysis application.
- Pretty Word Diffs - Makes visualizing differences in MD files simple and easy.
- Painted Bunting Analysis - Analysis of collections data to better understand Painted Bunting Migration
- Cookiecutter Document Templates - A Python cookiecutter repository to use Jinja2 templates to fill documents from yaml data.
Work at The University of Oklahoma
I worked closely with all of these organizations at The University of Oklahoma.
- University of Oklahoma Innovation Hub
- University of Oklahoma Digital Scholarship Lab - Laboratory for supporting all forms of digital scholarship.
- University Libraries
- The Center for Research Program Development and Enrichment
- University of Oklahoma Informatics - OU Informatics is a follow on from the cyberCommons for ecological informatics.
- University of Oklahoma IT
- University of Oklahoma Supercomputing Center
- TAGS - Totally Awesome Geolocator Service software to help process geolocator data
- Earth Observation Modeling Facility - using available remote sensing and environmental observations to better understand ecosystem functions
- USDA AFRI Grazing CAP - Provide cyberinfrastructure to better understand great plains grazing systems and carbon footprint of beef cattle
- NSF EPSCoR Climate Variability Project - Track-I RII - Provide cyberinfrastrucutre training and tools to support research.
- Radar Aeroecology - Using weather radar archives to understand biological targets such as birds, bats and insects.
- RFID Readers - cyberinfrastructure for capturing RFID reads on custom boards
- Landscape and Land Use Change Institute - I consult with this team on open source tools for geospatial analysis
- Oklahoma Biological Survey
- Oklahoma Water Survey
- Oklahoma Climate Survey
- South Central Climate Sciences Center
- OU Biocorrosion Center